Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Seven New Webkinz!!


I got seven new Webkinz but not all at once. Heres a list and picture of them.

lil'kinz bunny-Sugar
lil'kinz monkey-Pongo
lil'kinz black and white cat-Shane!!!!! :-)
lil'kinz gold and white cat-LemonDrop
lil'kinz frog-Lilly
Pink poodel-Priscilla
Dalmatian-Delilah



I named the lil'kinz black and white cat Shane Because I thought it would be nice to have a webkinz named after Shane Magee. Psst, don't worry Alli i'm going to get a lil'kinz Alley cat and name her after You!! :-)


I got Pongo, Shane (the lil'kinz shane) , LemonDrop, and Lilly from my Oma (Oma is german for grandma) for my Birthday when her and Lawrence came down from Ontario.




Soon i'm going to get the Racoon webkinz i'm so happy!!!

2 comments:

shane magee said...

i feel DEEPLY honoured to be a black and white kitten in your care ms hirtle. i'm really really glad you've taken time out of your hectic schedule to FINALLY update your blog. we, your enamored public, NEED to know every detail in your life....


keep us well fed!!!

Alli Steen said...

hey faithy, loving the webkinz family, espcially lilly, i like her colour :o)

keep up da blogging!